The European Lacrosse Federation (ELF) is the organisational body for lacrosse played in Europe including women's and men's lacrosse.
The ELF's mission is as follows:
- To develop and maintain all forms of Lacrosse throughout Europe.
- To undertake, to support and foster the standards of play as may be laid down, from time to time, by all recognised International and / or National Lacrosse Associations.
- To provide means of communication between all European Lacrosse playing and developing Associations.
- To provide, wherever possible, assistance to the forming of any new Lacrosse Association.
- To foster goodwill and fellowship through Lacrosse in Europe.
- President: Andreas Rossband
- Men's Vice President: Henning Schmidt
- Women's Vice President: Barbara Bazantova
- Honorary Secretary: Steph Migchelsen
- Honorary Treasurer: Kurt Rothleitner
- European Men's Referee Coordinator: vacant
- European Women's Umpire Coordinator: Dorothy Hirsch
- European Coaching Coordinator: Henning Schmidt